SEMMEX 4

Saturday, April 16th, the 4th Annual Southeastern MIchigan Modelers'Exposition will be held. Hosted by IPMS Livonia and IPMS Warren, the contest will be at the Warren Community Center, 546O Arden, Warren, MI. Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. Adult registration is $10.00, includes five models, $1.00 for each additional model. Regiatration for juniors, 16 and under, is $5.00, no limit on models. Complete contest information can be found at

You can also find registration forms that you can fill out in advance. Hope to see you there.

Reply to
jimandkatie

just got back to Sarnia from this one.... great show, great vendors (I'm in trouble, bought way too much:-) My son Ben took his best friend to his first contest and they had a great time (Raffle girl, you are just wonderful, sorry I didn't get your name), Ben took three Junior ribbons... and they both had a ball at the make 'n take...

kudos to both clubs for a great effort...

cheers Bill TGH Sarnia Ontario

Reply to
Bill Daisley