Songbird

Just received the CzechModels Cessna T-50 Bobcat. Seems to be a beautiful kit! won't know the fit until I get into it, but it will go on my bench as soon as my Special Hobbies Vultee V-1A is done. Boy, the later is a piece of junk! I really want it in my collection, so will continue it, but may take a break and put it back on my "problematic shelf."

Reply to
Don Stauffer