Welder NOT Coming!

I got a reply to my message to Amazon.Com and a small excerpt of it follows so I don't expect I'll be getting a welder from them. Oh, THEY have been doing the shipping according to the portion of the reply that gets quoted!

======== Begin Quote:

I am sorry that your replacement shipment was also problematic.

As it seems that the problem with this item is more widespread than we originally thought, we are not able to send another replacement. We will investigate and remedy the situation with the item; however, I cannot guarantee when the error may be fixed.

As soon as we received the return we will issue the full refund.

Reply to
Al Patrick

you probably wanted a MIG machine anyway...

Reply to
dogalone

That's an odd story, when ordered that same thing from Amazon, the stickmate arrived in 3 days, in perfect condition. I had no problem with their packaging, or Amazon's service. I'm quite satisfied with the machine as well.

- Matt

Reply to
matt