Spray Booths in Australia

Does anyone know of any Australian sources for a hobby spray booth similar to the ones that Tamiya sell in Japan, or Paasche sells in
North America?
If worst comes to worst I can import one of those models, but then I'll need to source a power converter to go from 110V to 240V. I'm hoping to find a cheaper and easier option.
(And thank you, but no, I don't want to build my own. It may well be cheap to do so, but it won't be easy because I don't do carpentry. At all. Ever.)
Bruce Melbourne, Australia
on 10/16/2007 6:37 PM Bruce Probst said the following:

I never used carpentry to build mine. The first was a cardboard box, with a clear acrylic door. The second was parts of a corrugated plastic box that housed a garden fountain bought at Lowe's, with the same door as the cardboard box ( I saved it). All that needed was a utility knife, duct tape, a filter material, and a vacuum cleaner.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Bruce Probst wrote:

You don't need to be a carpenter to build a spray booth .I bought a second hand range hood from an auction for 10.00 ,got a sheet of packing crate plywood from the work skip and made a back a top and two sides from that .The range hood is upside down on the bottom so the fumes and overspray go out through the bottom.It's 900mm wide a lot bigger than the shop bought ones.
I got a bit fancier later and added a 2' flouro light in the top,and a couple of brackets to hang my airbrushes on ,and built duct work out the back . I can e-mail some pics if you want some ideas.
--
Kevin (Bluey)

Thank you, and I appreciate that you're trying to be helpful, but I don't do that. Ever. I really don't know how I can be more clear about this. If it's not made of plastic, and assembled using glue, I don't do it. I ESPECIALLY don't do it if an electrical cable of any kind is involved.
I really, really don't want to be told how to build one. I just want to know if I can BUY one, already made. (I've been hunting around for a while and the answer seems to be "you can't", which is a shame, but I just want to make sure that I have all my bases covered before I try the expensive import route.)
Bruce
on 10/17/2007 5:50 PM Bruce Probst said the following:

Sorry. I'm in the US, so I have no idea about Australia. Ignore my last message.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Bruce,
Try the following link to artograph and look at their spray booths. I have one of these and it's a great unit. They do show distribution in Australia on their website:
artograph.com

Hmm ... the websites of the two Australian distributors that they list don't show any spray booths, but you have at least given me a couple of new lines of enquiry. Thanks for that!
Bruce