Squadron-Falcon heads up...

Hi Troops:
    At my local hobby shop this weekend I found some additions to Squadron-Falcon's line of vac-u-form canopies in 1/48 scale. There is a
set for Monogram's B-29, ESCI's old but nice Lockheed S-3 Viking, Hasegawa's Arado 234B and Academy's General Dynamics F-111.     Oh Boy! I'll bet trying to mask and paint that B-29 greenhouse will be a fun project!! :-)
                        Bill Shuey