The Moose is Dead

I heard Andy Kallen, knwn as The Moose, bit the bag! I hear he had a heart attack and keeled over face first into his ashtray filled with Winston butts!

Smoking will get you everytime!

Midgetboy

Reply to
Drunken Midget

Andy Kallen suffered a massive heart attack, most likely brought on by diabetes, which he dealt with, quite manfully, for a number of years.

Andy "Moose" Kallen was a much-loved and admired member of the very large model car family, and your callous, stupid, idiotic and moronic slam at him upon his passing is totally unwarranted.

Go crawl back under your bridge, troll!

Reply to
Amodlra

Well, aren't you Little Miss Sunshine? Who made you into the Health Police?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Al Superczynski, He never met a troll he could resist! :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Not true! I have the repeat offenders killfiled...... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Fortunately, no one, Al- With your smokes and my Snickers we'd both be on death row. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

The Grim Reaper awaits us all, my friend. ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

More inane drivel....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

what a top posting loser steaming pile. and racist scumsucker. your being here is depriving a village of morons it's idiot.

"RS" wrote in news:2%vqc.54000$Z%5.13834@okepread01:

Hey you pile of shit, don't come in here and start attacking one of the long time folks who is as nice as the day is long. Take your shit elsewhere.

The group is about MODELS. Plastic, wood, paper. Cars, planes, tanks, ships, figures. It isn't your personal venting space. If you're that pissed go back to beating your wife. (One can only hope she has a handgun.)

In any case, go kill yourself.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

not another one to plonk...geez...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

GG:

Calm down, open up a cold one and chill. These types always start to show up in here about this time of year. School is out for the Summer and Mommy doesn't want to hear their shit from being home all the time so she buys them a computer and sends them out to play in the internet. Too bad she doesn't understand it would be cheaper to send them out to play in traffic, and the World would be better off.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

No you asswipe, having been a coal miner, then cabinetmaker, then draftsman (Chief Draftsman Camp Spring Army Air Force Base during WWII) and finally high school teacher, he died of kidney failure in the ICU at Sibley Hospital. His last request, a chocolate milkshake, promptly granted by me with the doctor's persmission........any thing else STUPID you'd like to add?

Now why don't you go fall butt first into your own face so you can give your rectum the deep tongue massage it so desperately needs to cleanse your puny mind?

BTW-he smoked from the time he was 12 until his f>

Reply to
Ron

Actually it's the same IP as AZHosers = Melnick = Jim Nasium I lost count after that.

IP = 68.231.14.181 Cox Net abuse address snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

The IP could be faked of course.

Everyone send Cox them a copy of his latest nastygrams. Mine will have to wait til the a.m. I just spent the last six hours recovering from a drive failure error. Glad it was a backup disk.

Oh great.. this is the a.m. :-(

WmB

WmB

i reccomend ghost 3 and a dvd player....

!2??? So then he was a punk! He had ZERO self image, and began to smoke to have friends, so he could believe he was cool. What he got was Cancer from smoking. Not only that but everyone who ever got near him had to smell the stink of tobacco! Hey, maybe they can stick one in his cold dead lips, and light it up for him in the casket!

You all have Zero idea of who I am or what I do, or how I do it! Go back to sniffing Laquer thinner!

Reply to
RS

RS continued his bombastic remarks with among other rants:

Don't freaking care who you are...PLONK.

Oxmoron1 MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

(a lot of nothing...)

(snip)

That's what sent Dennis over the edge - asking him for simple math. Talk about goin' Postal! Wahoo!

Frank

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.