Thinning collection

Hi all,

I haven't been on here on a regular basis for quite some time, so I can't remember the rules on posting items for sale.

So, I am doing a little pruning of my collection. Available are two 1/32 Craftworks kits that have never been opened (Macchi 202/205 & Lavochkin La-5). Also have an Automist 2000 air compressor that's never been used and a Badger Sotar 20/20 airbrush that's still new in the box.

If anyone's interested, drop me a line and I'll provide all the particulars including desired price. And the prices are negotiable to a point. My email is snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

Reply to
Richard Marmo