Torpedo Six Devastators Colours

begin 666 Torpedo Six Devastators - Noumea.url
M6T1%1D%53%1=#0I"05-%55),/6AT=' Z+R]W=W
Reply to
Dick
i don't trust exe's from strangers.
Don't. Your choice. I've been a quiet member for some time. Thought I'd offer something to the group.
Dick Goldsberry...
Reply to
Dick
now that i see your smile, ok and thanks.
A bigger problem is that some (most?) newservers strip executable files from text groups. I didn't see your post at all so both of my servers evidently deleted it.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
This is where I got it from.

Dick
Much better. Thanks!
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Minus the filtering issue, great pic. Thanks for passing along the url, I was glad I got a chance to see it.
Rich
Reply to
Rich
You're welcome. Sorry about the filtering issue, won't happen again. Dick...
Reply to
Dick