Transformers the Movie rocks

I haave probably watched every single movie, TV show and combination thereof about the Transformers. My son loved them and still enjoys them at 21. So, tonight we went to the movie and I was totally blown away by the technology and for the most part, the story as well. It was classic Transformers.

Granted, some of the scenes with the parents were a little silly, but it all reminded me of anime, which I also watched a great deal of with my son over the years.

Great grist for the modeling scene... these are great models... if someone can get the rights to make real models of them.

Lance

Reply to
Bluepen