Avatar movie !!

just am amazing movie. Wow.

those twin prop helicopters sure would make a great model !!!

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0OM

the plot is there, (blind corporate greed, one track mind military, anti imperialism) its simple and been told before, but it works in my opinion. you do stick with the story and the effects enhance it all.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

poke her hontas.

Reply to
someone

Claus Gustafsen wrote: : Well, I watched the movie with the wife and kids, if one is into fantasy and : special effects it's a great movie. It has a decent plot, evil industrialist : exployting the natives and not caring of the environment. Lovestory between : local and newcomer and the usual bunch of mad mercenaries. : Wait. A plot? I did not think Hollywierd did "plots"?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

I must say I was hoping for those feathers she was wearing to move just a little...

Reply to
Musicman59