Helldivers movie

Anyone know what the designation of the two seat dive bombers and the larger bombers used in the movie with Clark Gable? I don't know poop about biplanes of the 1930's navy. I though it was apretty good movie with a great deal of real footage of the Satratoga. Hugh Mills

Reply to
HMills16

Helldivers also has Wallace Beery. I remember Curtiss F8C helldivers being the most prominent in the movie.

CB

Reply to
Jinxx1

Vindicators, I think you'll find.