Helldivers movie

Anyone know what the designation of the two seat dive bombers and the larger
bombers used in the movie with Clark Gable? I don't know poop about biplanes
of the 1930's navy. I though it was apretty good movie with a great deal of
real footage of the Satratoga.
Hugh Mills
Reply to
HMills16
Helldivers also has Wallace Beery. I remember Curtiss F8C helldivers being the most prominent in the movie.
CB
Reply to
Jinxx1
Vindicators, I think you'll find.