AutoCAD and Hardware Acceleration

I know its not a big deal, but just recently i started doing some photo real (even though autocad makes it look like crap) rendering, and i thought that if i could get the program to work with hardware acceleration, it would help to speedup some of these processes.

so my question is, does anyone know how to get autocad to use hardware acceleration with nVidia GeForce 2?

thanks again guys

Reply to
Adam B

never mind i got it . thanks guys