z-values

Hi,
Does anyone know how to "flatten" a drawing? i need to remove the z values from a surveyors drawing before adding to the drawing to ensure i don't land
up doing strange things at funny hights.
Thanks. telarc.
Command:CHANGE, (select), "P"(properties), "E"(Elevation), 0(zero)
--
<-<RonB>->
=======================
RonB wrote:

Toolbar/menu macro: ^C^C_move;_all;;0,0,0;0,0,1e99;_move;_all;;0,0,0;0,0,-1e99;
Enjoy, Stef
--
mailto: snipped-for-privacy@this.useyodersj_AT_earthlink_DOT_net_remove_
http://www.flatmtn.com/ || CAD / Computers

land
AFAIK there isn't a free routine floating around that will do this perfectly yet. (Why I don't know. Where's Paul when you need him ; D)
The move trick posted by Yoder is quick but doesn't remove thickness front entities or remove entities with Z that are nested in blocks, so you can still get an errant snap. It might end up being a multi-step processor you.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

MichaelB