Fanuc 6M display Z values with offset

On our 10M and OM controls we set a parameter that displayed Z values including the tool length offset, effectively showing the position of the end of the tool with respect to the work zero when G43 was active.

I was not able to find a parameter for this on the 6M. Does anyone know if this can be done on the 6M?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Short

I looked at the book today cant find one either and yes has occasionally been kind of a hassle so perhaps others might chime in.

IIRC if you look at one of the several aux screens then the modal value info might be there.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear