How Would You Create A Better Non Modal CAM User Interface?

Here is a link to a SolidCAM video that shows that SolidCAM R12 doesn't have to close the machining parameters dialog box to:
Chain, rechain or add chains.
Verify or Backplot.
Save and Regenerate the toolpath.
Create or modify new WCS's.
All of the above can be done while any machining parameters dialog box is open.
The only thing I can think of that could be better is the ability to switch to any machining operation (contour, pocket, etc.) while the machining parameters dialog box was open.
I wish I had what's shown in this video in Mastercam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQtndbuI5tM

Here is a link to a SolidCAM video that shows that SolidCAM R12 doesn't have to close the machining parameters dialog box to:
Chain, rechain or add chains.
Verify or Backplot.
Save and Regenerate the toolpath.
Create or modify new WCS's.
All of the above can be done while any machining parameters dialog box is open.
The only thing I can think of that could be better is the ability to switch to any machining operation (contour, pocket, etc.) while the machining parameters dialog box was open.
I wish I had what's shown in this video in Mastercam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQtndbuI5tM

Bump.