A Revolutionary Technology Seeks a Revolution

http://cadinsider.typepad.com/my_weblog /
"Being able to change a part at will -- without having to first understand how it was created -- will be like flying after being used
to walking. I expect Synchronous Technology, or perhaps some variant of it, to reduce history-based modeling to a historic relic. We're going to realize that we all didn't go 3D because of history-based modeling, we went 3D in spite of it. So compelling is Synchronous Technology."
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 08:57:17 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

design intent or

http://cadinsider.typepad.com/my_weblog /
"Being able to change a part at will -- without having to first understand how it was created -- will be like flying after being used to walking. I expect Synchronous Technology, or perhaps some variant of it, to reduce history-based modeling to a historic relic. We're going to realize that we all didn't go 3D because of history-based modeling, we went 3D in spite of it. So compelling is Synchronous Technology."
Bump
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 05:34:13 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

fit, form, function or

On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 07:40:32 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

----------- "Management" has been doing this for years.....