Another Nail Ready To Be Added To The Coffin Of History Based Modeling

"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the

3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

[...]

Thanks for the laugh.....I forgot that one.

jonnies NEW photo here --->

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the

3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the

3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Why don't you at least cite where you found that quote, lil' jonnie? It was up on someone elses site about 2 hours before you copied it here and implied that you found it.

Let other people do the research and find the facts, and then you just copy and paste and act like you did something original for the first time in your life.

Bailer

Reply to
heidiho

[...]

It's been a long time since I have been on this news group. Jon can I ask, why you find it necessary to post the same thing over and over and over again? I saw it the first time you don=92t have to post it another ten times to get your message across. I=92ve noticed you create a lot of posts on this news group stating how you dislike Solidworks. Well good for you but this new group are for people who do like Solidworks. I don=92t need somebody like you pointing out it=92s flaws, I=92m a big boy and can do my own research. Why do you think it=92s your duty to convert all Solidworks users to another package?

Reply to
Trevor

"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the

3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

HTH

Reply to
paul

"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the

3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

Poor bastard the only thing you have in life is this Solidworks forum. I feel for you.

Reply to
Trevor

Typically his post count goes up when he loses yet another job. Madly Posterbating like the Energiser Dummy.

Reply to
Half-nutz

HN:

I like that, I never heard that before. Posterbating. That's a word whose time has come, so to speak.

Let me add a flourish to it and decry all those crossposterbaters from the political and kook groups that think of themselves as being just SOOO clever. Or would they be more rightfully characterized as crossposterBAITERS, eh? LOL

Reply to
BottleBob

"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the

3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

That would fit Cliff seeing as he's almost singlehandedly responsible for the crossposts that draw them here....

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson