Another Nail Ready To Be Added To The Coffin Of History Based Modeling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CATIA
"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the
3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."
[...]
jon_banquer wrote:

Why don't you at least cite where you found that quote, lil' jonnie? It was up on someone elses site about 2 hours before you copied it here and implied that you found it.
http://dezignstuff.com/blog/?ph9
Let other people do the research and find the facts, and then you just copy and paste and act like you did something original for the first time in your life.
Bailer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CATIA
"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the 3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CATIA
"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the 3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CATIA
"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the 3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

It's been a long time since I have been on this news group. Jon can I ask, why you find it necessary to post the same thing over and over and over again? I saw it the first time you dont have to post it another ten times to get your message across. Ive noticed you create a lot of posts on this news group stating how you dislike Solidworks. Well good for you but this new group are for people who do like Solidworks. I dont need somebody like you pointing out its flaws, Im a big boy and can do my own research. Why do you think its your duty to convert all Solidworks users to another package?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CATIA
"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the 3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

http://ezinearticles.com/?Einstein---Definition-of-Insanity&id 047
HTH
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CATIA
"Dassault Systemes has announced plans to release CATIA Version 6 (V6) in mid-2008. [18] The new interface allows designers to manipulate the 3D solid model directly rather than the feature based design approach employed in CATIA V5."

Poor bastard the only thing you have in life is this Solidworks forum. I feel for you.

Typically his post count goes up when he loses yet another job. Madly Posterbating like the Energiser Dummy.
Half-nutz wrote:

HN:
    I like that, I never heard that before. Posterbating. That's a word whose time has come, so to speak.
    Let me add a flourish to it and decry all those crossposterbaters from the political and kook groups that think of themselves as being just SOOO clever. Or would they be more rightfully characterized as crossposterBAITERS, eh? LOL
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

That would fit Cliff seeing as he's almost singlehandedly responsible for the crossposts that draw them here....
Jon