Transparent Dyes

Are they sold along with the regular supplies of paints ?.do they cost more?.I've looked into those Dollar Stores for those window color dye sets for kids,&struck out.

Reply to
teem

What are you planning to use them for? We discussed a similar topic recently; and tossed out such suggestions as simple (and inexpensive) products such as food coloring and/or Rit Dye used with a carrier such as Future, clear gloss, white glue, etc.

Reply to
Greg Heilers