trumpeter Viggie

I have a viggie, 1/48, for sale or trade. selling price is 50.00 plus
shipping. I build mainly modern 48th
Looking for:
1/48 haegawa rf-4c, European f-16's, Israeli f-16's, revell-germany
(hasegawa) phantom fgr mk.2. This is the one with the sharks mouth and red
tail. Cobra company ch-46e or hh-60h conversions. Isradecals f-16I
conversion,f-16c/d book,esci mirage 5, eagle designs Israeli conversions.
This is just a list of things onthe top of my head.
Please contact me: snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net
Reply to
louie