U-995 drawings and details

Does anybody have, or know where I might find, detailed lines drawings of U-995 - also details of the 20mm Flak guns as mounted on this boat?

I am my worst enemy where absolute scale is concerned and as my proposed model is to 1:40 scale (1660mm LOA) I have to be absolutely sure that my model is as close to the real thing as can be achieved.

Perhaps there is a reader near LaBoe who might take detail photographs for me?

Rob

Reply to
Robin Stobbs