U-995 drawings and details

Does anybody have, or know where I might find, detailed lines drawings of
U-995 - also details of the 20mm Flak guns as mounted on this boat?
I am my worst enemy where absolute scale is concerned and as my proposed
model is to 1:40 scale (1660mm LOA) I have to be absolutely sure that my
model is as close to the real thing as can be achieved.
Perhaps there is a reader near LaBoe who might take detail photographs for
me?
Rob
Reply to
Robin Stobbs