Update (was Major problems with a wash)

Hi folks,

Well I re-sprayed over the staining, and made the wash look a little bit better...it really does look like a dirty a/c now heh. I also sprayed a coat of future over the IL-2. Next on the agenda is to weather the plane with pastels, and of course mask the canopy so i can spray it.

Some pics below. Criticism always very helpful!

Thanks.

Reply to
Zhukov G.

looks like you're coming along nicely. good build.

looks like an excellent weathering job to me keep updating would like to see the finished work

Reply to
Daryl