USS Olympia

I just contacted Revell and we talked about plans to re-introduce their large scale clippers again along with current frigates being geared up for large 'scale' production.

To the person who posted earlier about acquiring plans for the Olympia, I was given this message...

Also please call our 1-800 number so that we may help you in acquiring instructions for your kit, and it can be taken care of as soon as possible.

(1-800-833-3570)

Reply to
[-=\\LEGION//=-]