Wanted: model of Macchi M.67 or MC.72

Hi,

I'm looking for a model of the Macchi M.67 Schneider cup racer. NOIX used to make a 1/48 of this model but stopped production.

I'm also looking for a model of the Macchi Castoldi MC.72 racer. Essdale had a 1/32 kit of this plane and NOIX a 1/48 kit. I've got the Smer 1/50 kit, which I could do I suppose, but every time I open the box 'my hart sinks in my shoes' as we dutch say.

Does anyone have any of these kits he/she wants to part with?

Greetings, Axel

Reply to
Axel van der Minne

There is also a 1/72 Delta 2 kit, which is pretty brutal, but at least the shapes are right, and you don't have to do a thing to the cockpit, because you can't see in there!

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

And that's the high point of the kit. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

The kit has a lot of high points--all of which need to be sanded down. And a lot of low points, all of which need to be filled. It's one of those kits on which the surface detail provided is irrelevant, because it won't survive the initial assemby stage anyway. Frankly, the kit is so rough, the modeler might not survive either.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

snip