WARNING MODEL RELATED POST...new photo CD available

AA Military Research has recently released our first hobbyist product, a photo CD for the Somers Class Destroyers. Reviews are on

and

CD's may be ordered through our website at

Ron Smith

How dare you post something related to modeling here !! (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Reply to
Ron Smith

If I recall correctly, there were 5 ships in the Somers class and all were gone by the mid 1940's. Are there any decent models available? I have to admit, you have peeked my interest (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

There were in fact 5 ships in the class and 4 survived the war only to be scrapped. Warrington went down in a hurricane sometime in 1944. In

1/700 scale Niko makes two kits, > If I recall correctly, there were 5 ships in the Somers class and all
Reply to
Ron Smith