What do scale modellers like?

The Man in the Iron Mask was originally made a long time before Di Caprio was a glimmer in his fathers' eye.The remakes are not always as good as the original movie IMHO.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

Thank you, Al.

Reply to
NiceToScaleModellers

Well Modelers,

I'll be moving on soon, but I'll keep an eye out here for a while longer.

The Military Scale Modelers page is completed and linked into the rest of the site. Thank you very much for all your input. I had tremendous fun talking to you and researching your page. I hope you all receive much sponsorship and very fine loot! May your decals always go on smoothly and your paint jobs have no cat hairs.

Feel free to email me or use the contact form on the site if you want to add anything. Enjoy your upcoming gathering!

Sponsor a Military Scale Modeler!

NiceToScaleModellers

You really should consider adding the link that I suggested to Tony's site.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I already did. It's under the Tours section. I think his list of museums and exhibitions is excellent "sponsor" material. Is there another part of the site you think is good for modeler sponsors (as opposed to modelers themselves)?

*sigh* BTW, I'm off getting yelled at by the barbecuers now. I do wish there was some way to start these threads without getting accused of all sorts of evil intentions. The threads always turn out so well, but they start off so hostile. I really wish the spammers and the scammers hadn't made everyone so suspicious and angry.
Reply to
NiceToScaleModellers