What does it mean...

Ooh ... Better be careful, or you might end up like those weirdos who collect stamps for envelopes they don't have.

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

or coins for non extant vending machines?

Or panties for non-existant girlfriends ...

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

i had a college roomate...briefly.

Or models for non-existent display cases...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Or girlfriends for non-existant panties?

The Old Timer

Now there's a cause I could get behind!!!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Hmm, how about display cases for unbuilt model cars? I've been adding to Revell's bottomline by buying cases at my friendly local AC Moore for those cars I intend to get done 'someday'. You know, in case they aren't available when I finally DO get them done.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I'm trying to think of something clever to write here, but my thoughts keep wandering ...

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

lets just not mention the guy IN panties ok quick poll: who here models in drag???

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Don't know about that but I remember girls borrowing airplane glue to stop runs (in their stockings).

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

not drag, but i do model in stereo.

You need one of those recordings from the dragstrip then you could do both. :Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Or, to be really strange, a recording from a drag srtip-show...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg