What is it

Nick,

I think it is because Wanadoo's French ;-). Try this website, it has one picture (the top view with wings sweep forward) of the fictitious Stealth fighter.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Pedley" To: "m.gary.kroman" Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 12:05 AM Subject: Re: What is it

Thanks Gary, > > But I can't access any websites with navy.mil at the end. I am told it could > be that Wanadoo/Freeserve ISPs numbers have been blocked by the .mil people > because of hackers. Or maybe because Wanadoo's French?! ;-) > > Nick > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "m.gary.kroman" > To: "Nick Pedley" > Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 6:48 AM > Subject: Re: What is it > > > > Nick, > > Try this website for the fictitious Stealth fighter. > >
> > > Gary > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: "Nick Pedley" > > Newsgroups: rec.models.scale > > Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 1:18 PM > > Subject: Re: What is it > > > > > > > > > > > Drool over this jet fighter model. > > > > > > > > Here is a fictitious jet aircraft for the upcoming Columbia Tri-Star > > > motion > > > > picture called "Stealth". See websites below. > > > > > > > >

Reply to
m.gary.kroman

Here is some info on the Stealth fighter and the movie Stealth. I copied excerts from the Navy NewsStand page at

You can read the whole article at
Hollywood Joins Abe Underway to Film 'Stealth' Story Number: NNS040623-07 Release Date: 6/23/2004 1:57:00 PM

By Journalist Seaman Michael Cook, USS Abraham Lincoln Public Affairs

ABOARD USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN (NNS) -- USS Abraham Lincoln welcomed aboard more than 80 people from Columbia Pictures and Backbreaker Films, actors Josh Lucas, Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx, Sam Shepard and director Rob Cohen for the filming of the major motion picture, "Stealth," in June.

Abe's flight deck hosted 12 squadrons for carrier qualifications and the film crew, along with a 53-foot-long futuristic stealth fighter named "Talon."

Cohen also acknowledged the Navy for allowing the current movie to see the light of day. "I'm very grateful to the Navy for this. The Navy passed every page of the script, so they feel good about it, and I feel good about what this film will say about the Navy."

In the film, Navy officials decide to use an unmanned version of the "Talon," but when one of the planes begins attacking friendly forces, Navy pilots are called in to save the planet from artificial intelligence.

Biel, plays Lt. Kara Wade, the only female pilot in the stealth squadron. Jamie Foxx, plays the role of Lt. Henry Purcell

Gary BTW, I'm not affiliated with the film, I'm just curious about the Fighter and what the story is about.

Reply to
m.gary.kroman