yo cookie

who makes the best and most accurate su76? tanks....

Reply to
someone

At the moment and by default Alan (DML repops of same kit). BUT by the end of the summer we should have the new one from Miniart with their excellent ZIS-3 molds and bits from their well-done T-70 series.

I for one am waiting!

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

me too, now. thank cookie. i'm glad i didn't grab the one at ht in vegas.

Reply to
someone