2004 WC stuff

I asked the President of Sun Valley Flyers, Howard Kennedy, about the possibility of the club making a contribution to the support of the WC in Poland next year. He said that the possibility existed and he would bring up the subject at the board of director's meeting this coming wednesday. He said that he had met you some time ago. I am hoping that the club will make a contribution. I will also contact the owner of the largest hobby shop chain (Hobby Bench) in Phoenix, Lee Piester, to see if he would be willing to help support the efforts.

What is your time line for getting arrangements made relative to the trip to Poland? It would help me in trying to assist you in any way that I can. Also, do you have any feeling for what my costs might be for the trip?

Bruce Bretschneider, The Lone Supporter

Reply to
Bruce Bretschneider