Adding custom colors to the edit color dialog

With 2005 I have the following problem not mentioned in any of the threads here. I tested on 5 different systems with the same result. SP0.0, 0.1, 1.0EV and 1.0RC. I can create a new custom color pallet but can't go back and add new colors or edit it any any way later on. Any body else?

Dave H

Reply to
Dave H