Adding Logic to equations...

Hi,

Try this out.

Some experts might knew this earlier. But this will be more interesting for new bees like me.

I found the above link from

Special thanks to Sean and Scott. JRat

Reply to
J.Rathakrishnan

Yup, IIF is definitely useful. However, I have a nasty problem in SW2005 : I can't reuse a variable defined by an IIF in another equation. For example these equations define a gear profile used in watches: "m"=0.090 ' module "Z"=10 ' N teeth, normally retrieved from pattern parameter "D@NIHS"="m"*"Z" ' primitive diameter "ha"=IIF("Z"

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti