Area moment of inertia

I am trying to calulate stress and deflection of a quarter pipe section and need the area moment of inertia, not the mass moment. Can solidworks give me the area moment of inertia? Is there a simple conversion?

Thanks Warren Harwood

Reply to
Warren

Hi Warren you have to go into sketch mode with the pipe section sketch active, then analyse the sketch.

Reply to
Phil Evans

To get the properties of a face, select the face, then menu picks "Tools --> Section properties...".

Warren wrote:

solidworks

Reply to
That70sTick

Thanks just what I needed. Warren Harwood

Reply to
Warren