adv drawing tutorial

Just received the 2005-2006 education version for our college (30 seats), and while browsing the included tutorials I noticed the AdvDrawing tutorial changed. Can anyone tell me where the foodprocessor parts and drawings are? All I find are the same (old) files for the previous adv draw tutorial (connector, knob, etc). I think they forgot to replace the old with the new in this version.

Reply to
K. Barnes

Yes, same here. I was just about to post asking about the missing FoodProcessor.

Reply to
Boat

My VAR (CATI) provided the files to me via their ftp site. I suggest you contact your VAR and do the same.

Reply to
K. Barnes