Solidworks OPEN window size

This might be right in front of my face, but does anyone know a way to
make Solidwork's OPEN dialog window stay the same size as last use? I
like to stretch it to about 80% of screen so most files in a project
show up without scrolling, but the window reverts to its smaller size
each time Solidworks is started. Probably a windows thing.
Reply to
js
In SW2005 SP1.1 running on W2k it will stay the same size as the last time it was used to open a part.
What I really wish they had was the Window search tool, as in Search this folder and subfolders for a part. Right now I keep a Windows Explorer open with SW and use drag and drop for this.
Reply to
TOP
Using SW2005 SP4.0 the window retains its larger set size within the session, but reverts back to orig small size next session. Thanks tho.
T> In SW2005 SP1.1 running on W2k it will stay the same size as the last
Reply to
js
Yup, you are right, in session persistence only. The downside of fixing this is yet another bit of information to write to the registry and cause problems.
Reply to
TOP