favorites or placesbar in Solidworks

Hey Guys, The PlacesBar is a set of shortcuts to commonly-used folders that appears on the left side of the file open dialog box. Is there a way to customize this? Other Windows apps let you drag folders into it. I even downloaded a program (

that lets you customize it but the changes don't show up in SolidWorks. Since this program actually rewrites the registry I would guess that registry edits would not work for SolidWorks. I think this is a very useful feature in Windows and should be incorporated in SolidWorks. Am I doing something wrong? Any thoughts?

-- Jeff

Reply to
Not Necessarily Me

I put the folders I want in favorites as this is in the placebar.

steve

Reply to
solid steve

Do you mean shortcuts to the folders?