Annotation leaders and images

I have a drawing that has several images pasted into it. I need to put an annotation on the drawing with a leader to a feature in the image. Easy enough. However, when printing the resulting drawing, the annotation leader is always 'behind' the image and can't be seen. Anyone know of a way to fix this?

Reply to
ed_1001

Sure, I looked for an hour and found nothing. Post a plea for help, and I immediately found 'Send To Back'.

Reply to
ed_1001

well done Ed! but you should be giving us your thoughts about boundary not printing drawings..come on, the discussion wouldnt be complete or worthwhile without your views ;o) (remember your worldwide silent audience)

Reply to
neilscad

ed,

Where's the "Send to Back" function? :)