Annotation leaders and images

I have a drawing that has several images pasted into it. I need to
put an annotation on the drawing with a leader to a feature in the
image. Easy enough. However, when printing the resulting drawing,
the annotation leader is always 'behind' the image and can't be seen.
Anyone know of a way to fix this?
Reply to
ed_1001
Sure, I looked for an hour and found nothing. Post a plea for help, and I immediately found 'Send To Back'.
Reply to
ed_1001
well done Ed! but you should be giving us your thoughts about boundary not printing drawings..come on, the discussion wouldnt be complete or worthwhile without your views ;o) (remember your worldwide silent audience)
Reply to
neilscad
ed,
Where's the "Send to Back" function? :)