Aerial Images

I have an aerial image (JPG format) I am trying to bring them into a drawing using Raster Design. Below is the .jgw (in feet) associated
with the drawing. My problem is, I can't get the insert image to place it where it needs to go, any ideas what I might being doing wrong?
3.280833 0 0 -3.280833 2183837.495833 15217341.612500
thanks in advance slk
One thing that's caught me out is the UNITS setting for the drawing. It overrides everything else. I was inserting a correctly georeferenced image into a drawing correctly assigned a coordinate system using metres. BUT the drawing had UNITS set to mm and Raster Design scaled the image up.

Sometimes I get caught by units or there is an original image size stored in the JPG/TIF that gets in the way. So when all else fails I draw a box that defines the area where the image should be, then I insert the image and move and scale it to fit the box.
ie. If the above image is 5000x6000 pixels, then it's size should be 16404.165x19684.998. So I'd draw a box that size starting at the x,y coordinate specified above.
-Tim