graphics import and render

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out how to import a graphic and have it display
when I render the drawing. I'm not sure if I'm just importing the
wrong type of file or I'm doing something wrong with render. I'm not
that knowledgeable with render. The drawing consists of 3D solids.
I'm rendering the drawing and then using a screen capture to export it
to Publisher. How I've included enough info.
Thanks in advance
mike
Reply to
Mike Kruger