Anyone bored?

I have a model that I mirrored, and it had a logo. Obviously the logo also mirrored, and a regular contributor to the group here helped by removing the logo, and patching the face. Now i have to turn the mirrored part into a solid from the surfaces, and also have to cut the logo back into the face.

So if anyone is bored, and wants to give it a try, let me know, I will send you the file.

Reply to
SoCalMike

I was wondering if my patch worked. Guess it did.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Mike, In order to form the solid from the surfaces your model will need to be "water tight". I noticed it had some import diagnostics errors when I was looking at it. You will need to find a way to fill (patch) the gaps and then the solid will come quickly.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Yeah, your patch worked, I didnt think of surface offest. Thanks for the help, guess I will just have to see where the gaps are, and do some surface fills.

Reply to
SoCalMike

Yeah, your patch worked, I didnt think of surface offest. Thanks for the help, guess I will just have to see where the gaps are, and do some surface fills.

Reply to
SoCalMike

If you haven't already fixed it, I'll look at it.

Reply to
Rizzo