Anyone have a ball for a ball hitch 2 5/16"?

Anyone have a ball for a ball hitch 2 5/16"?

It probably took you longer to type that message than it would have to make the part.
I would agree if I had one to measure or find the dims on the net... I can find the ball size, the shaft size but not the standoff height. So no I could not have modeled it to the accuracy I need in the time that it took to post the last message and even in the time to read your message and respond.
But thank you for your help and support
Ben

By stand off height, are you referring to the rise? If so, there are a few choices (high rise, low rise, etc) that are available and the rise is dictated in the product description... For example....
http://tools.a2z-automation.net/Category-1-Towing-Hitch_Balls.html
I don't know how accurate you need to be as far as the blending fillet between the ball and shaft, but you can get close on those scaling it of the .PDF catalog prints I've seen on the web....
If not, it's time to take your calipers, pen & paper and stop at a home depot on the way home! :)
Sorry, can't be much more help...
Scott

Thanks! The fillet I am no worried about but the height of the ball above the bolt flange so Home Depot bound I am.
Ben

hmm, well that dimension varies from mfr to mfr and is determined in the rise....For example, there are 1", 1-1/2" and 2" rises, (of course the higher the rise, the lower the capacity [shear load]) so it'll depend upon your application for what your looking for, but there should be a little consistency with a standard height......Good luck!
Scott

I have modeled a hitch plate for a 2 5/16 ball if you need it

have
Thanks, but I don't need that, I am designing a different application for the ball. But thank you for the offer.
Ben

If anyone cares I made the ball and put it on 3D content central, it should be reviewed and placed in the misc folder in a bit.
Ben