ATI video card

Built a new box after my AVG one crapped out. Athlon 64 X2 w/ PCIe firegl

3600, 4 gig of ram. The card is approved by SW. SW has been crashing when working with an assembly. Just for the heck of it I switched to software opengl and it didn't crash. Crappy card?? Rudy
Reply to
Rudy

PS Just went back in for a look and software OpenGL is grayed out but checked

Reply to
Rudy

It's always grayed out when You have a window open within SolidWorks. ATI is not the best of choises when it comes to SolidWorks, but You don't mention anything about OS or SW version.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Hi, are you using the latest certified driver?

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Rudy

Reply to