SW2009: Performance Summary for 2008

Is it just me and my complex parts, or has SW 2009 achieved new lows in performance and CTDT?

Since it is the end of the year and several months into SW2009, what has been your experience in the following categories:

  1. Parts a) performance b) stability
  2. Assemblies a) performance b) stability
  3. Drawings a) performance b) stability

Can anybody reasonably say that they have deferred a planned hardware upgrade because performance is so much better?

Reply to
Paul B. Kellner