Attn: Devin.... Thanks for the help on the .svg graphics files

We took your advice and drew the logo(s) out and then found a command that allowed the separate files to be saved as an assembly. It was all downhill from there!

I appreciate it :-)

Best regards, Richard

PS. If you have the time, will you look at your Cosmos Finite Element database for a reference to polypropylene. We seem to have some missing files in the solidworks database. If you do have a full file set which includes Poly P any chance of you upping the library? As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and let me know when I might return the favor. - darkman® - ««««««®§®»»»»»»

Reply to
- darkman® -