Auto dimensioning

I have just tried to autodimension my model. It has thrown hundreds of dimensions on the screen.

Is there a way of SW being more select with relevant dimensions?

Reply to
john gaskell

Yes. When you "Insert Model Items", first pick a particular view you want the dimensions to be in, then pick a feature that you want to dimension, then in the "Import from" area of "Insert Model Items" pick "Selected feature" instead of "Entire model". Now you've got just a few dimensions to tidy up. Continue with other features till you've got the dimensions you want in that view.

You can drag dimensions from one view to another when they don't show up where you want them.

Jerry Steiger