Auto ordinate dimensioning

Our sheet metal parts are unfolded and shown on sheet two of our drawings. Is there a macro or commercial program that will add horiz and vertical ordinate dimensioning automatically or at a click? thanks, bob

Reply to
rogueman

That was added in SW05. There are a few extra clicks, just to make sure it has the correct origin, etc. It works pretty well on views that aren't too dense.

Reply to
Dale Dunn