Banquer Booted from SolidWorks Forums

Banquer becomes the second idiot after Lombard to be banned from the SolidWorks forums for posting idiotic drivel. He got caught by posting links, as you might expect, and lecturing people about CAD, CAM, and other stuff he doesn't know anything about, like that Siemens crap.

How do I know he doesn't know anything? Just ask him. After quoting a couple of sales blurbs, you'll see that he doesn't have the vaguest understanding of what he his saying.

Reply to
vzeovzdd

ok I'm out of touch...when was matt banned from the forum? and describing him as an idiot posting drivel is a bit unfair surely...

Reply to
neil

Jon, you're so pathetic you somehow manage to get banned from every forum, even when posting under a fake name!

Let's just chalk up "Mastercam User" and "Neil Jones" to the list of your alter egos that have been BANNED. Now that you've been banned from CNCZone, where will you go to get your basic beginner Mastercam questions answered?

Reply to
Joe788

You can change the name but the smell's the same.

jon: "Looks like it. Smells like it. Tastes like it. Glad I didn't step in it. Again."

What's this month's great small job shop fizzle going to be, jb Oh Great CAD/CAM Swami?

Reply to
snickers-r-us

He wasn't.

Most certainly.