bore keyways

Is there an easy way to create bored hubs in solid works with the standard keyway details and if so where do I find it?
thanks
I have an RC sprocket part that someone else built with correct teeth. Then I picked it up, added A, B, C hubs, bores, setscrews & keyways, all in a design table. You tell it how many teeth, and it builds it. An item on my to-do list is to better annotate it and maybe have it look up keyway dimensions, etc. I can send you what I have, if you wish.
WT