Break view

Hi folks

Anyone seen any problems opening up older drawings with break views in the latest service packs? I have noticed a couple of times now that we fail to open certain drawings on computers with later service pack then

2.1 and it seems like break view is a common factor, but can't say for sure that's the reason.
Reply to
Krister_L

Hi folks

Anyone seen any problems opening up older drawings with break views in the latest service packs? I have noticed a couple of times now that we fail to open certain drawings on computers with later service pack then

2.1 and it seems like break view is a common factor, but can't say for sure that's the reason.

// Krister L

Reply to
Krister_L