Camera Track Animation

Hi,

Could someone please explain to me why I cant mate this path mate (there is a screen grab of the error and the solidworks file within this zip file - should take less than 5 seconds to dopwnload). How should I mate this? I've seen it done before, so it can be done i'm just not sure why I get this error!

Many thanks

Will

Reply to
will

I set the point coincident first then edit same, edit advanced settings.

bm

Reply to
bmyshoe