Camera Track Animation

Hi,
Could someone please explain to me why I cant mate this path mate
(there is a screen grab of the error and the solidworks file within
this zip file - should take less than 5 seconds to dopwnload). How
should I mate this? I've seen it done before, so it can be done i'm
just not sure why I get this error!

Many thanks
Will
Reply to
will
I set the point coincident first then edit same, edit advanced settings.
bm
Reply to
bmyshoe