can I make a print of a rollback state?

I have a part modeled and I would like to make prints of each stage of the machining process. Is that possible?

Reply to
dlevy

That's a job for configurations. One for each operation.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Thank you.

Reply to
dlevy

Can you be a bit more specific? Can I have configurations with features deleted? I can't figure out how to delete a feature in a configuration without deleting the feature in the completed part.

Reply to
dlevy

Reply to
Brian Putnam

If I supress the feature, I can make a drawing.

At this point, the only way I can figure a way to do this is to have different parts at various stages of completion. That would allow me to dimension each machine operation.

Reply to
dlevy

I think I've got it working... Thanks.

Reply to
dlevy

There is an easier way - just press Prt Sc button, and then 'paste' in any paint program to get a screen shot of the part in rollback state.

Reply to
Life in Mono